GOLD A/O 2-EYE CAMINO
Regular Price: $200.00
Special Price $159.00
- Men's slipon shoe
- Genuine handsewn tru-moc construction
- Premium leather upper offers durable, lasting wear.
- 360° lacing system with rustproof eyelets featuring fully functional rawhide laces for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Genuine lambskin lining offers a smooth, ultra-soft feel around the foot.
- Cushioned Ortholite® footbed provides all-day underfoot comfort and support.
- Nonmarking, shock-absorbing latex outsole with razor cut Wave-Siping™ for ultimate traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Sperry Top-Sider has been an American favorite since 1935 when Paul Sperry, inspired by his dog Prince's ability to run nimbly over ice and snow, used a pen knife to cut siping into the outsole of a rubber sneaker. This ingenuity, along with the iconic inspiration of other design details, launched an American Original. Their mission is to share this unique story with a new generation that will embrace the brand because of its heritage, authenticity and optimistic personality.
During World War II, the US War Department named Sperry Top-Sider as one of the official shoes of the US Navy. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to our heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.