DAVIDS BAYVIEW - STOCKROOM POSITION
DAVIDS is Toronto's leader in women's and men's fashion footwear, handbags and accessories. We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, efficient and hardworking individual to fill the role of Stock/Back of House/LP Control Manager for our Bayview Village location.
As a potential candidate you must possess the following:
- 2 years of stock and/or inventory experience in a retail environment
- 1 year in a Stockroom Supervisor/Manager role
- Confident computer literacy
- Ability to work fast and efficiently using own initiative without supervision
- Responsible team player
- Must be highly motivated with good communication skills
- Highly organized with a sense of urgency to complete tasks in order of priority
- Any visual merchandising experience is a bonus
Qualified candidates should email their resume and reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: part-time
- Stock and/or Inventory: minimum 2 years